Welcome to my blog!

Hi this is my AS ICT blog: i have made it to show my progression through my ICT course.

Monday 6 September 2010

Summary ICT Lesson

Today i updated and improved my blog. I changed the appearance and layout of my blog, i went to the dashboard, clicking on 'design' and then 'add gadget to add an interactive element to my blog.




I added a Newsfeed gadget to my blog which reports important news from arround the world. This will help keep me and other viewers of my blog informed of news in the world.






I also included a bloglist to my blog which i have added some people from the class and other IT blogs. This enables me to see their blogs without having to search for them and acts like a shortcut to save time.


















I improved the design of my blog by altering the template, background and arrangement of the blog to my preference. This will make it easier for the user to navigate around the blog, it will also make the blog more exciting and interesting because i have used bright and clear colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment